Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lap Ming Lee <la...@12gigs.com> on 2013/01/28 21:53:22 UTC

In-app-purchase for windows phone 8

Hi,

I would like to ask if Cordova supports windows phone 8 in-app-purchases.
 I have been searching online and have not found any plugins.  Any help
towards the right direction would be wonderful.

Sincerely,
Lap

Re: In-app-purchase for windows phone 8

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Not yet. This will likely be looked at when we have consistent plugin
installation across all projects.
You can try the google group to see if someone has begun work on it :
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/phonegap

Cheers,
  Jesse

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

RE: In-app-purchase for windows phone 8

Posted by Shawn Wildermuth <sh...@agilitrain.com>.
It doesn't but if adding it to your application isn't difficult as you can
expand the Cordova layer with your custom end-points pretty easily.

- stw

I don't even use spell check - my misspellings are on purpose.