Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dave <da...@max-imp.com> on 2005/05/25 23:45:33 UTC

using parameters of a cinclude in xmap file

Heres my problem... i have a file like this...

<include:includexml>
	<cinclude:src>cocoon://blah</cinclude:src>
	<cinclude:configuration>
		<cinclude:parameter>
			<cinclude:name>method</cinclude:name>
			<cinclude:value>POST</cinclude:value>
		</cinclude:parameter>
	</cinclude:configuration>
	<cinclude:parameters>
		<cinclude:parameter>
			<cinclude:name>this</cinclude:name>
			<cinclude:value>is what i want</cinclude:value>
		</cinclude:parameter>
	</cinclude:parameters>
</cinclude:includexml>

I run the cinclude on it and what the cinclude makes a request to is
caught by something like this..

<map:match pattern="**">
	<map:generate src="cocoon://foo/{request-param:this}/bar"/>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Nnow because the parameter is passed as xml by the cinclude I end up
with the following src for the generage
cocoon://foo/<?xml version="1.0" ?><notSureExactlyHowSent>is what i
want</notSureExactlyHowSent>/bar

This is obviously a problem. How can I simply grab the value of
request-param:this so generators src ends up as
cocoon://foo/is what i want/bar

The only solution I have come up with is to add ?this=is+what+i+want to
the end of the src cinclude uses but isn't an exceptable solution.

Thanks,
David