Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2011/07/13 17:18:05 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1146052 - in /incubator/jena/Experimental/TxTDB/trunk/src-dev/tx: DevTx.java ExTxTDB.java

Hi Andy,

Can you please add a log to your commits ? This will help to follow
what's append and understand history of changes.

Even if it's "Experimental" stuff, comments will help us to follow you ! :)

Don't need of long as a book comments, some meaning full words is perfect.

Thanks.

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Andy,
I really well understand your exploration situation and congrats you
about open this exploration from the beginning, it's so much better than
a big "tadam ! this works !".

I just want to share the good practice about logging, even if it's
unstable, experimental, commit to be change,...
Comments help followers to focus on some (follower's personal or not)
points of interest.

Thanks for the pointer on the wiki, will read it carefully.
Have a good exploration path ! :)

++

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.
Florent,