Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2019/04/12 17:38:49 UTC

Request for a Sling Repository for the Sling Project Archetype

Hi

I updated the Sling Project Archetype project inside the Sling Whitebox project to Sling 11:

https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/tree/feature/sling-7276/project-archetype <https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/tree/feature/sling-7276/project-archetype>

And would like to request a Sling Repository to be created by a PMC.

The Project Archetype creates a Sling Project with Packages (instead of Content Bundles). It has two different flavors where a bundle is either part of a package (core inside ui.apps) or it creates an All package that contains both core and ui.apps side by side. The later is more extensible for projects with multiple bundles and/or packages.
In addition the archetype can either be an empty project or come with sample code.

Cheers - Andreas Schaefer

Re: Request for a Sling Repository for the Sling Project Archetype

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
The check_stage_release.sh is always the same, i.e. you should not modify its URL. Only the parameters need to be modified to check the according staging area in Nexus.
Please first run the check script according to your Vote Mail yourself before you send out the mail.
Konrad

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
Hi Robert

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
I followed this [1] for to setup the release management but I ran into an issue with GPG where the fingerprint is not adhering to the listed format in the page: fingerprint = part but it looks like this:

gpg --fingerprint
/Volumes/UserHD/Users/achaefa/.gnupg/pubring.kbx
————————————————————————
pub   rsa4096 2019-04-22 [SC] [expires: 2023-04-22]
      49EC C3FC FD4C DF49 F308  DEC2 7493 91D1 63EF CDEF
…

Is the fingerprint added to my Apache Id with the spaces or without?

Cheers - Andy Schaefer

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
Hi Robert