Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com> on 2002/11/01 07:20:00 UTC

[Gump] Please move Commons FileUpload

The Jakarta Commons FileUpload component has been moved from Commons Sandbox
to Commons Proper. I would appreciate it if someone could update the
corresponding Gump descriptors so that FileUpload is built as part of
jakarta-commons rather than jakarta-commons-sandbox.

Thanks!

--
Martin Cooper

Re: [Gump] Please move Commons FileUpload

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>
wrote:

> I would appreciate it if someone could update the corresponding Gump
> descriptors so that FileUpload is built as part of jakarta-commons
> rather than jakarta-commons-sandbox.

done.

Stefan