Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/04 20:02:23 UTC

[core] pending stuff for alpha release myfaces core 2.0

Hi

It could be good if we can do an alpha release of myfaces core 2.0 in this
month.

>From my point of view the latest code in trunk has reached alpha status.

Is there anything left to do before this release?

The plan is start releasing myfaces builder plugin next week and then start
releases for core 1.2 and 2.0.

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [core] pending stuff for alpha release myfaces core 2.0

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+0

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [core] pending stuff for alpha release myfaces core 2.0

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com>.