Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2013/12/07 00:55:55 UTC

Number of tests run via Hive QA has decreased

It seems like number of tests run via Hive QA has gone down from ~4650
tests to ~4450 tests over last 2 weeks.
Brock, do you know what could be the reason for it? Also, is there a quick
way to know how many tests are suppose to run?

Ashutosh

Re: Number of tests run via Hive QA has decreased

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Interesting, I did not see that in the patch. hive-unit should run for both
hadoop1 and hadoop2. I opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-5981 to fix this.

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.