Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2012/01/31 01:41:56 UTC

Various TomEE improvements

Thought these might be some good discussion points/improvements for TomEE.

 - TOMEE-130: Improve openejb webapp console to match current site look and feel
 - TOMEE-131: The openejb.xml file should be called tomee.xml in TomEE
 - TOMEE-132: Make it easier to use command line deployer in TomEE
 - TOMEE-133: TomEE logs/openejb.log should be merged with the rest of Tomcat logging
 - TOMEE-134: Rename openejb.war to tomee.war

General idea is to blend in a bit more and modernize the naming.

Thoughts?

-David

Re: Various TomEE improvements

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 1, 2012, at 9:59 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:

> i didnt find it in VmDeploymentManager.

That's fine.  Did you try running a few TCK tests to verify the changes?

-David

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 14, 2012, at 9:22 AM, Thiago Veronezi wrote:

> Is anyone actively working on the "TOMEE-130: Improve openejb webapp
> console to match current site look and feel"? I just figured out how to use
> the current look and feel in the current application.

Go for it!

-David

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.