Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Skrzypek, Jonathan" <Jo...@gs.com> on 2018/03/09 18:02:18 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS]KIP-235 DNS alias and secured connections

Hi,

There has been further discussion on the ticket and it seems having an additional option to trigger the DNS lookup behaviour would be the best approach.

Updated the KIP https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-235%3A+Add+DNS+alias+support+for+secured+connection

Would value your opinions.

Jonathan Skrzypek

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the updates. Looks good to me. You could start voting if there
are no other concerns.

Regards,

Rajini

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 6:02 PM, Skrzypek, Jonathan <Jonathan.Skrzypek@gs.com