Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/16 13:51:05 UTC

Problem with wsdl-first (was Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.1.1)

Right.
Not sure yet where it comes from, but the wsdl generated is weird because
it contains two different operations "GetPerson".
I'll try to investigate further...

On 5/16/07, Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> wrote:

> L.S.,
>
> The WSDL-first example doesn't seem to work.  It gives a
> javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: Do not understand pattern: null
> when
> testing it with the client.html on this machine.  The xbean.xml file no
> longer contains the defaultMep attribute (has been removed while solving
> SM-901: Upgrade to xfire 1.2.5).
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > I have uploaded a version of ServiceMix 3.1.1 in the standard repo
> > for you to review. See
> > http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-311.html
> > for all the links and release notes.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release ServiceMix 3.1.1
> > [ ] +/- 0
> > [ ] -1 Do not release ServiceMix 3.1.1
> >
> > I will upload a rat report asap.
> >
> > --
> > Cheers,
> > Guillaume Nodet

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Problem with wsdl-first (was Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.1.1)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Actually, the wsdl generated was incorrect.
The name of the input part in the binding operation was different than the
name of the input
part in the port type operation, which caused an additional operation to be
added to the wsdl
when parsed.  It should be fixed in xfire, but i'll have to find another
workaround in the mean time.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.