Posted to user@struts.apache.org by wskent <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/31 22:22:09 UTC

Struts 2 framework manipulating objects stored in the session?

I am using Struts 2.0.11, Sitemesh 2.3, Displaytag 1.1.1, and Spring 2.5.
Here is the problem. I am saving a List of ProductContainer objects in the
session and retrieving this list successfully. I am seeing the first
ProductContainer element replaced with the value of the latest
ProductContainer instance when I am using spring to inject the value of the
current ProductContainer instance. This is all done in a spring service, not
in my action. Any ideas on the cause of the problem would be greatly
appreciated. I have verified this behavior with both logging and debug.