Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Mohamed Abdel Hamid <mo...@imkenberg.net> on 2003/04/02 22:26:48 UTC

Error:org.apache.xpath.compiler.OpMap.getOpMap()

Hi All,
i'm sorry i write this maessage again:
i have a problem when i try to search for a word inside database.
i use : " xindice-1.1b CVS version " and when i try to use the xpath query :
//title[contains(text(),'GARNISH')] i get error message :
A error occur
org.apache.xpath.compiler.OpMap.getOpMap()[I
i can search for element or attribute easy using another expression, but
what i need is to search for word inside the document, i read that i should
to use : contains(text(),'word')
but all xpath expresion work except this one : contains(text(),'word')

Re: Error:org.apache.xpath.compiler.OpMap.getOpMap()

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Mohamed Abdel Hamid wrote:
> Thanx Vladimir,
> it seem that this is the reason but for me i had another problem,
> i use xindice with cocoon and when i replace Xalan version cocoon stop work,
> Xalan inside cocoon is xalan-2.4.1 and which come with Xindice is
> xalan-2.4.0 .
> is there intermediate solution which cocoon work and also xindice

If you use the xml-rpc driver you can install Xindice as a separate
webapp with a separate classloader (or even on a different tomcat
instance) and use it.

With the embed driver you're out of luck, and not for our fault: we
could easily fix Xindice to work with the latest xalan version, but this
would break Xupdate that needs Xalan 2.4.0. I know, it sucks, but there
is no immediate solution for that.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l.

Re: Error:org.apache.xpath.compiler.OpMap.getOpMap()

Posted by "Vladimir R. Bossicard" <vl...@bossicard.com>.