Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jeremy Isikoff <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/28 02:13:37 UTC

Re: errors using HibernateDAOSupport and JAXB-working!

Julio and Brad, thanks so much for your help. It works fine with jaxb once you hide the DAO injection setter methods in the implementation class.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Way cool.   Glad it's working for you.

As Julio mentioned, with the latest snapshot, you shouldn't need to hide
the methods in the implementation class as just the methods on the
interface will be seen anyway.

In any case, glad to hear it was an "easy" fix.  :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer