Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 21:20:34 UTC

Welcome Sandro as our Chair!

Please welcome Sandro as our Chair for Pivot!

With little time to spare, Todd wanted to resign as Chair for our
project, and we found in Sandro a perfect replacement. So a big Thank
You goes to Todd for chairing Pivot for the last 2 years.

Thank you both for your services, time and dedication.

Martijn

Re: Welcome Sandro as our Chair!

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
thank you to all for the trust in me, I hope to be a good Chairperson.
Of course I have to learn better how to do it, but I'm sure that I can
have the help of all us :-) .

I'm just sorry I cannot work on Pivot full-time ... I hope in the
future to be able.

Thank you again.

For suggestions, discussions, etc I'm here ...

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Welcome Sandro as our Chair!

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
> I assume you don't miss the position :-)

Well, maybe a little bit.  :-)

Re: Welcome Sandro as our Chair!

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Sandro, congratulations and thank you for volunteering!
>
> By the way Martijn, I did spend some time as PMC Chair myself.  ;-)

Heh, sorry about that. I didn't take the time to go through the history :-)

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.