Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/22 18:22:51 UTC

Request for inclusion in 0.24

Hi Justin,

we'd like to get QPID-4999 and QPID-5009 into 0.24.  These changes enable
users upgrading from prior versions of Qpid to maintain expected
functionality.  Without these changes people may see unexpected behaviour
and missing messages when upgrading a broker with existing bindings to
0.24.  The changes have been reviewed by Robbie.

-- Rob

Re: Request for inclusion in 0.24

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Rob and Robbie.  Approved.