Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/14 08:10:46 UTC

Hi :-) and how are similar sentences detected?

Hi Together

I have just noticed the NLPCraft Project and it sounds very interesting!

I am an ASF member since 2004, whereas I have become very interested in
NLP/NLU recently and would be happy to contribute in the future if possible.

To start with, I would be curious to understand how NLPCraft is detecting
similar sentences, like for example

"Turn the lights off in the entire house"
and
"Turn off all lights now"

?

All the best

Michael

Re: Hi :-) and how are similar sentences detected?

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aaron

Thanks very much for your reply and hints!

I will a have closer look at the LightSwitch example and the best matching
algorithm.

Thanks

Michael

Posted by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@apache.org>.