Posted to dev@community.apache.org by rashmi <ra...@globalstf.org> on 2018/05/31 08:17:46 UTC

Seeking Permission to reuse the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem Images

Dear Team Apache,

Greetings !!

I am writing this email to seek your permission to use some of the images from the Apache Foundation.

We are providing training and certification programs on Cloud Computing, Big Data , Data Analytics ,Blockchain ,AI etc. to the industry professionals based out of Singapore.
The tools that we are using for our training and demonstration purposes are all open source and vendor neutral however to explain the complex topics like Hadoop Map-Reduce Architecture we are using some of the images from Apache Hadoop Ecosystem.
Kindly note that these images are printed and given to our participants for their further understanding with proper citation/credit to Apache Foundation .
In this backdrop, we would like to seek your permission to continue using the images from the following link.
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.2.1/hdfs_design.html
http://hbase.apache.org/0.94/book/architecture.html
https://hive.apache.org/

We look forward to your timely response and support.

Best Regards,
Rashmi Sinha, PhD
Principal Trainer/Associate Director(Publications)

[gstflogo]
Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF)
10 Anson Road, International Plaza,
#13-12, Singapore- 079903
Phone: +65 6327 0166 | Fax: +65 6327 0162
www.globalstf.org<http://www.globalstf.org/>
[Fb]<https://www.facebook.com/globalstf>[In]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/global-science-and-technology-forum> [YT] <youtube.com/globalstf>
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.

Re: Seeking Permission to reuse the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem Images

Posted by U Myo Zaw Htwe <la...@gmail.com>.