Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/29 19:28:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.26.0 Released

I'm pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ Artemis <version>.

Downloads are now available at:
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/

For a complete list of updates:
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/release-notes-2.26.0

This release has bug fixes and improvements. I would like to highlight
the upgrading session listed on the release notes:

- We removed the *-all clients from ./lib/client in the assembly as
part of ARTEMIS-4006. If you use these libraries they can be found at
Maven Central, please refer to the client class path documentation for
more information.
- We removed ActiveMQ-Artemis rest as part of 2.26.0. If you still
require activemq rest you can still have access to its latest version
at Maven central. You can still follow the steps on Rest from any
previous documentation, however you should stop using the module as it
will not be maintained any more.
- We removed web content from distribution and redirected to the
console web requests with the root target as part of  ARTEMIS-3980. If
you used to customize the index page or to add custom content in the
web folder please refer to the web-server documentation for more
information on disabling the redirect and enabling the web content.

Many thanks for all the contributors to this release.