Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz> on 2015/11/12 04:13:20 UTC

Support for clean URLs

Hi All,

Any one know if JSPWiki natively supports clean URLs, if not, any plans
to implement this?

At present URLs shared to colleagues typically look like:

https://wiki.mywiki.co.nz/Projects/Wiki.jsp?page=Company%20Support%20Auckland%20-%20external%20parties%20sending%20Microsoft%20Office-format%20documents

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz

Re: Support for clean URLs

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.

On 12/11/15 21:30, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> you can use ShortUrlConstructor/ShortViewURLConstructor [#1] which should
> give you URLs like /wiki/PageName. They do not shorten page names, so not
> entirely sure if they fit your needs.

Hi Juan Pablo,

Bingo, I think that might do the trick – will give it a try and see.
Thanks! :)

Cheers,
Dave

Re: Support for clean URLs

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

you can use ShortUrlConstructor/ShortViewURLConstructor [#1] which should
give you URLs like /wiki/PageName. They do not shorten page names, so not
entirely sure if they fit your needs.

HTH,
juan pablo

[#1]