Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Raghu Angadi <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/09 19:08:33 UTC

Dev contact for KafkaIO

Hi Everyone,

Last Friday was my last day at Google and Dataflow team. I had a great time
and learnt lot from working on both Apache Beam and Dataflow.

My new job at a startup is not directly related to Apache Beam and I will
not be able to spend a lot of time on support or development of KafkaIO.

Alexey Romanenko has been quite active in Apache Beam community and I had
many productive interactions with him on KafkaIO pull requests. I think he
will be a great lead to take KafkaIO forward. Many of you made contributors
to KafkaIO and I am sure you will continue to do so.

I have been a contributor for Apache projects for a long, and I do think it
is important for us to support end users as best as we can. I will be
following Apache Beam developments and will be available for questions and
reviews of pull requests or feature discussions.

Thanks,
Raghu.

Re: Dev contact for KafkaIO

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thanks a lot Raghu for all the nice work you did for KafkaIO and the
project in general.
I hope we can bother you a bit (only when needed) with advanced Kafka
related issues.

Best wishes for your new adventure.
Ismaël

Re: Dev contact for KafkaIO