Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/26 06:35:55 UTC

About reference from public article and sample code

Hi,
    We have developed one module (not release yet) based on a public
article and it's sample code (just as beginning), also have sent mail and
confirmed by author to use that in anyway, would such case should go
through an IP clearance here, or just need to add some disclosure in
license file, or somewhere?

     Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han

Re: About reference from public article and sample code

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
+1

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mark,