Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rick Tyler <ri...@ticketweb.com> on 2000/02/12 03:16:04 UTC

FreeBSD?

Has anyone built and run Apache/Jserv/Concoon on FreeBSD?

- RT

Re: IIS configuration

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Daniel F. Jones wrote:

> Does anyone have Cocoon running under Servlet Exec and IIS?  More
> specifically, can I use the Microsoft JVM (1.1.4) with Cocoon, Xerces, and
> Xalan?

I have run it in a similar configuration, yes. I wouldn't recommend using
a JVM that old, though. Microsoft's JVMs in general aren't bad though.

- donald

IIS configuration

Posted by "Daniel F. Jones" <da...@cs.utexas.edu>.
Does anyone have Cocoon running under Servlet Exec and IIS?  More
specifically, can I use the Microsoft JVM (1.1.4) with Cocoon, Xerces, and
Xalan?

Thanks,

Dan

Re: FreeBSD?

Posted by Mark Washeim <es...@canuck.com>.
on 12/2/2000 03.16, Rick Tyler at rick@ticketweb.com wrote:

> Has anyone built and run Apache/Jserv/Concoon on FreeBSD?
>
> - RT

I'm running Apache 1.3.4 - 1.3.9, Jserv 1.1b3, and Cocoon (1.6) on 4 NetBSD
boxes. FreeBSD should be a little more comfortable because of the
availability of JVMs 1.1.8 and 1.2.

Though, Jserv and Apache run like a charm. Cocoon, I'm trying to resolve a
memory issue with. I should have it resolved today. I'll report.

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

'In Xanadu did Kublai Khan
 A stately pleasure dome decree . . .'