Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org> on 2003/11/07 01:45:08 UTC

hivemind repository taken offline

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, but on
behalf of the Jakarta PMC, I've backed up and removed the hivemind
directory from the jakarta-commons-sandbox CVS repository until the ASF's
ownership of this code base is clear.

Further apologies if it turns out I've over-stepped my authority here, but
a lazy majority vote of the pmc has approved of making this part of the
repository unavailable, and the consensus seems to be that the sooner this
happens, the better.

I've mentioned on the pmc@jakarta.apache.org list where a copy of this
backup is located, when it is time restore the repository.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>