Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com> on 2013/05/06 15:20:31 UTC

List of Solr Query Parsers

Hi,

I just added a Wiki page to try to gather a list of all known Solr query parsers in one place, both those which are part of Solr and those in JIRA or 3rd party.

  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/QueryParser

If you known about other cool parsers out there, please add to the list.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: List of Solr Query Parsers

Posted by Roman Chyla <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
I have just created a new JIRA issue, if you are interested in trying out
the new query parser, please visit:

roman

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.

Posted by Roman Chyla <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Hi Roman,

Posted by Roman Chyla <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Jan,

I have a full 80-page chapter on query parsers in the new book on Lucene and
Solr. Send me an email if you would like to be a reviewer. It integrates the
descriptions of Solr query parser, dismax, and edismax so that it's not as
difficult to figure out which is which and how they compare. It doesn't
cover non-committed query parsers, but does include surround, et al, all
with lots of examples, and includes all the query-related parameters (except
groups like facets, highlight, grouping, stats, etc. that each have separate
chapters), again with lots of examples.

The book:
http://www.amazon.com/Lucene-Solr-Definitive-comprehensive-realtime/dp/1449359957

-- Jack Krupansky