Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Denis Schlesinger <sc...@ecs-gmbh.de> on 2005/07/25 13:38:12 UTC

[Axis2] Building Axis2 via Maven

Hi all,

I get the following error when building Axis2 with Maven:

Tests run: 62, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 3,265 sec

    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.axis2.xpath.AXIOMXPathTest FAILED

Do I have to provide any path variables? I don't have any clue :-(

Thanks!!!!

Denis

Re: [Axis2] Building Axis2 via Maven

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Nope this is not an error in path settings. Try a clean build.

--
Ajith Ranabahu