Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Arik Gorelik <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/16 22:42:00 UTC

CXF and OAuth

Hello,

I would like to integrate OAuth into an existing SOAP API built with CXF
technology. Is there some documentation out there on how to get started?

Thank you.
Arik.

Re: CXF and OAuth

Posted by Arik Gorelik <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the response. I am currently on CXF 2.2.5 and just trying to
see how I would go about integrating the existing SOAP Web Service with
OAuth. Is there some kind of get started that would point me in the right
direction?

Best Regards,
Arik.

Re: CXF and OAuth