Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/24 16:29:37 UTC

demo trunk - balance sheet pdf export probably not working

Hi

regarding:

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/BalanceSheet?organizationPartyId=Company

The CSV export of balance sheet is working fine but not the PDF export

is anyone else also facing the same?

regds
mallah.

Re: demo trunk - balance sheet pdf export probably not working

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks , I would keep in eye on  JIRA before raising such issues.

regds
mallah.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Rajesh,