Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nav C <na...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/19 01:39:37 UTC

Tapestry table -Javascript

I needed to be able to change the color of a row when a checkbox is selected in the row of a tapestry table, like in hotmail on selecting a mail in the mailing list,color of the row changes.
  I want to do this using Javascript and not a server-side refresh. Is there an easy way to achieve the same ?
  Thanks,
NavC

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos

Re: Tapestry table -Javascript

Posted by Vincent <vi...@gmail.com>.
I am trying to do the same thing one or two weeks ago, the problem I
met is when you try to refresh , then the selected information will be
lost, so I then changed to the tapestry submit method.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nav C <na...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.