Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Aldrin Martoq <am...@dcc.uchile.cl> on 2010/02/25 20:59:30 UTC

missing schema for openejb-jar-2.2

According to this page [1], the schema should be located here:
http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.2

However it's not there. Can you fix it, so my eclipse IDE can help me
editing the file? Also missing:

http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.1

Alternatively, does anyone know an alternative way that eclipse knows those xsd?

Thanks!

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/openejb-jarxml.html

--
Aldrin Martoq
http://aldrin.martoq.cl/

Re: missing schema for openejb-jar-2.2

Posted by Aldrin Martoq <am...@gmail.com>.
Hey!

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
<je...@atosorigin.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> the extension is missing.
> Can you have a look here
> http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.2.xsd
> http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.2.xsd ?

Sure, I did find both, but I don't know how to make Eclipse recognize
them. I have downloaded both xsd in my workspace and I've been trying
to make eclipse recognize them (windows->preferences->XML->xml catalog
and added as "user specified entries") but I've got no luck, the XSD
have many errors I can't fix them all.

I thought it was enough to add them in the openejb web server, just
like http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2.

Am I correct?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi,