Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Na Zhai <na...@kyligence.io> on 2019/04/21 14:29:59 UTC

答复: Apache kylin is a strange system

Hi, Khalil Mejdi.

For question one, query reaches the HBase.
For question two, query the cube.

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

Posted by Khalil Mejdi <kh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again !
But One last thing, Using a jdbc datasource  like mysql,postgresql, etc... linked to apache kylin , will things will work as smooth as it is with hive as a datasource?

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Khalil,

Posted by Khalil Mejdi <kh...@gmail.com>.