Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira <rm...@redhat.com> on 2020/09/01 14:39:10 UTC

Superset logo in SVG format

Hello,

I'm working on a project called opendatahub.io which is a meta-project to
support AI/ML pipelines in a Kubernetes environment and we're working on a
dashboard to centralize all interfaces access, including superset. We would
like to add a logo of superset in the dashboard but we need it in an SVG
format. Does anyone know where can I find this file?

--

Ricardo Martinelli De Oliveira

Data Engineer, AI CoE

Red Hat Brazil <https://www.redhat.com/>

Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 3900

8th floor

rmartine@redhat.com    T: +551135426125
M: +5511970696531
@redhatjobs <https://twitter.com/redhatjobs>   redhatjobs
<https://www.facebook.com/redhatjobs> @redhatjobs
<https://instagram.com/redhatjobs>
<https://www.redhat.com/>

Re: Superset logo in SVG format

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/tree/master/superset-frontend/branding

Posted by Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira <rm...@redhat.com>.
Many thanks! That's exactly what I need!

Posted by Gaurav Agrawal <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hi,