Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Konrad <kh...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/24 22:01:42 UTC

Maven1.0-beta10: Javadoc plugin and "maven.javadoc.locale" property

Hello.

Just wondering if the "maven.javadoc.locale" property
of the Javadoc plugin worked as of Maven1.0-beta10?

I tried setting the following property in my
project.properties file:

    maven.javadoc.locale=en_US

but it did not work.  I have the Japanese IME
installed on WindowsXP, so it's outputing parts of the
Javadoc in Japanese when I run "maven javadoc".

Any suggestions?

Thank you.