Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> on 2015/09/08 18:30:26 UTC

Re: 0.10.0 Feature Requests

In 0.10.0 i would like to see:

- groundwork and initial endpoints in a REST API (part of AURORA-987)

- thermos executor support for a simple task description.  this would be a
dramatically reduced json schema that the executor can consume for simple
use cases where the user is invoking a single shell command

- support for custom executors (AURORA-1376)

Re: 0.10.0 Feature Requests

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org>.
It looks like the tickets for 0.10.0 already existed and I have assigned
them to myself:
RC: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1250
Deprecations: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1367
Breaking Changes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1251

It looks like the tickets Bill referenced are already linked to the ticket
so we are good to go.

Re: 0.10.0 Feature Requests

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Re: 0.10.0 Feature Requests