Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Franc Carter <fr...@sirca.org.au> on 2013/07/02 01:10:23 UTC

schema management

Hi,

I've been giving some thought to the way we deploy schemas and am looking
for something better than out current approach, which is to use
cassandra-cli scripts.

What do people use for this ?

cheers

--

*Franc Carter* | Systems architect | Sirca Ltd
 <ma...@sirca.org.au>

franc.carter@sirca.org.au | www.sirca.org.au

Tel: +61 2 8355 2514

Level 4, 55 Harrington St, The Rocks NSW 2000

PO Box H58, Australia Square, Sydney NSW 1215

Re: schema management

Posted by Franc Carter <fr...@sirca.org.au>.
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Todd Fast <to...@digitalexistence.com>wrote:

> Franc--
>
> I think you will find Mutagen Cassandra very interesting; it is similar to
> schema management tools like Flyway for SQL databases:

Oops - forgot to mention in my original email that we will be looking into
Mutagen Cassandra in the medium term. I'm after something with a low
barrier to entry initially as we are quite time constrained.

cheers

Re: schema management

Posted by Todd Fast <to...@digitalexistence.com>.
Franc--