Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2008/02/08 21:35:12 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] Apache Felix File Install contribution

I have finished the paperwork for a contribution from Peter Kriens to
the Apache Felix project, the resulting IP clearance form is here:

    http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/felix-file-install.html

I'd appreciate it if someone could check it. Thanks.

-> richard

Re: [RESULT] Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Felix File Install contribution

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
> On 16/02/2008, Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org> wrote:
> >
> > So, I guess we can commit FileInstall to our trunk now. What is the
> > plan? Are we just going to create a "fileinstall" subproject directory
> > in the trunk?
>

> +1 keep the same name for now, to avoid confusion

I agree, we can always change the name when we think about releasing
this artifact.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [RESULT] Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Felix File Install contribution

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
On 16/02/2008, Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org> wrote:

> So, I guess we can commit FileInstall to our trunk now. What is the
> plan? Are we just going to create a "fileinstall" subproject directory
> in the trunk?

+1 keep the same name for now, to avoid confusion

People have talked about adding new capabilities to it, so part of me
> even wonders if FileInstall is the proper name anymore, but I guess we
> can worry about that later.
>

> -> richard
>
> Richard S. Hall wrote:
> > It has been a week, so I guess it is time to close this IP clearance
> > request. It passes via lazy consensus.
> >
> > -> richard
> >
> > Richard S. Hall wrote:
> >> I have finished the paperwork for a contribution from Peter Kriens to
> >> the Apache Felix project, the resulting IP clearance form is here:
> >>
> >>    http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/felix-file-install.html
> >>
> >> I'd appreciate it if someone could check it. Thanks.
> >>
> >> -> richard

Cheers, Stuart

Re: [RESULT] Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Felix File Install contribution

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.