Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by 4J CED <sh...@arabia.com> on 2003/12/27 20:58:34 UTC

how to run james as a service under windows

dear all

please i would like to know how to run james(run.bat) as a service under
windows

thank you for your help

SHADY KAMEL

Software Engineer

Get Your 10MB account for FREE at http://mail.arabia.com !
Get FREE business cards for your business or personal use -- an $85 FREE
gift. Top quality! Full color!
<http://ads.arabia.com/?SHT=text_email_arabic>

Re: how to run james as a service under windows

Posted by Dick Dowdell <dd...@argsol.com>.
If memory serves me, there is a Windows executable (Wrapper.exe) in the
bin directory of the Avalon Phoenix installation directory within which
James runs.  With the command prompt at the bin directory, the command is:

   wrapper -i ..\conf\wrapper.conf

Using an option of -? will give you the full usage of the command.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Dick Dowdell