Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/27 20:30:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Rakesh Midha as a new Geronimo committer

All,

The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Rakesh Midha has
recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo
committer. Rakesh has contributed a number of significant
enhancements to our Admin Console and deployment code.

We're looking forward to Rakesh joining our project.

Congratulations and welcome to Rakesh!

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Rakesh Midha as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 3/27/07, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Rakesh Midha has
> recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo
> committer. Rakesh has contributed a number of significant
> enhancements to our Admin Console and deployment code.
>
> We're looking forward to Rakesh joining our project.
>
> Congratulations and welcome to Rakesh!

Whoa! The team's getting bigger and bigger. Welcome aboard, Rakesh!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Rakesh Midha as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk>.
Congratulation!Rakesh.

So Party time at the next Geronimo BOF oki?;)

Regards
Kanchana

Posted by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Rakesh !!