Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/01 06:21:50 UTC

GSoC-2010-Derby-4587- My Proposal

Hi All,

I've posted my GSoC-2010- proposal at my
blog<http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-gsoc-2010-proposal.html>
.

It would be grateful if you can review it and give me some feed backs.

Thank you for your kind consideration !!

Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.

Re: GSoC-2010-Derby-4587- My Proposal

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kathey,

I am really grateful to you for reviewed my proposal and send me your
comments. I am really fortunate to be in Derby community.

Thank you very much !!

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Nirmal Fernando wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've posted my GSoC-2010- proposal at my blog
> <http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-gsoc-2010-proposal.html>.
>
> It would be grateful if you can review it and give me some feed backs.
Nirmal,

I do not have any specific technical input, but wanted to say that I
think this is a very good and thoughtful proposal and appreciate your
efforts to provide this capability for Derby. I also think your
interaction with the community has been very focussed, relevant and and
shows good technical understanding.

Kathey