Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Wei Xiong <We...@sonic.com> on 2005/12/06 03:23:00 UTC

Does Xalan-C support DOM-2 Events?

Hi there,

Could you clarify whether the Xalan-C++ 1.10 supports DOM level 2
Events?

If not, would a newer version to support it soon, or is there any
solution?

I noticed that Xalan-Java has class org.w3c.dom.events but I did not
find any API in Xalan-C++.

Thanks in advance.

-Wei

Re: Does Xalan-C support DOM-2 Events?

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
ovanes@t-online.de wrote:
> Just in addition to Dave,
>
> using Xalan-C you are still able to apply XPath to Xerces-C DOMDocument
> instances.
>
> I am not sure if XSLT supports Xerces-C DOMNode or DOMDocument
> implementations...

It does, although there are some limitations.  There should be ample
information in the mailing list archives.  Here are some possible
messages to read:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xalan-c-users&w=2&r=1&s=XercesParserLiaison&q=b

Take a look at them, then post any questions you might have.

Dave

Re: Does Xalan-C support DOM-2 Events?

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.