Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by vicens <vi...@yahoo.es> on 2008/10/09 16:22:38 UTC

Migration tomcat 6.0.16 to 6.0.18

How can I migrate a tomcat 6.0.16 to tomcat 6.0.18?

Where I can found any tutorial?

Thanks

Re: Migration tomcat 6.0.16 to 6.0.18

Posted by Scott Dunbar <sc...@xigole.com>.
Ok, I may have assumed too much.  My configuration has virtual hosts
spread over the file system.  I stopped 6.0.16, copied over the
server.xml and Context XML's to 6.0.18, copied a required JDBC library
to the lib directory, started 6.0.18 and I was done.  I guess that this
isn't really a re-deploy.

Posted by vicens <vi...@yahoo.es>.

Posted by Scott Dunbar <sc...@xigole.com>.