Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Buonopane <GO...@TISCALI.IT> on 2006/10/04 18:37:24 UTC

Re: Problem with websphere 6.1 and myfaces1.1.3

I have deployed an app using myfaces/tomahawk 1.1.3 on ibm websphere 6.1.0.1.
In my WEB-INF/lib i have myfaces-api, myfaces-impl and obviously
tomahawk.jar. Does work if i set the class loader of the enterprise app to
PARENT-LAST and APPLICATION level. Every other ombination does'nt work....(i
don't know why!).

To run the app on was 6.1 i'have used a work-around to resolve a problem of
ibm was:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-663
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-663

Ciao