Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Filip Polsakiewicz <fi...@polsa.de> on 2005/02/25 12:25:34 UTC

DTDs for project.xml and other maven xmls? maven with IDEA?

Hi all,
I am using IntelliJ Idea to create my source code. The IDE provides the
option for code completion if a dtd is provided. Is there any place to
get the dtds for maven related xmls from? Regrettably I haven't been
able to find a plugin for Idea which makes working with maven easier
like the MevenIDE for Eclipse does (front-end for project-descriptor and
so on). If anybody knows about a plugin like this please let me know.

Thanks, Filip

RE: DTDs for project.xml and other maven xmls? maven with IDEA?

Posted by Filip Polsakiewicz <fi...@polsa.de>.
Hi,
thanks for the hint. I had to change it a little bit otherwise Idea wouldn't
do code completion:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<project
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-project-3.0