Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Moynihan, Michael A" <Mi...@Fmr.com> on 2007/05/15 23:34:58 UTC

Latest Subversion Trunk for Jetspeed 2.1.1 Dev

Hi all,

Can someone tell me what is the subversion trunk to use if I want to
download the latest Jetspeed 2.1.1 Dev release.

E.g. svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/jetspeed-2.1.1

Thanks,

Michael

Re: Latest Subversion Trunk for Jetspeed 2.1.1 Dev

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On May 15, 2007, at 2:34 PM, Moynihan, Michael A wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can someone tell me what is the subversion trunk to use if I want to
> download the latest Jetspeed 2.1.1 Dev release.
>
> E.g. svn co
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/
> jetspeed-2.1.1

The trunk is directly accessible from here:

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/

This is the work that is being done for the 2.1.1 release