Posted to users@flex.apache.org by leejk <le...@yahoo.com> on 2015/02/23 16:27:05 UTC

How To Use New SDK Skins?

Hi,

I was wondering how does one implement the new skins for iOS7 & Android 4.x
that is included in the SDK now? Is this done by overriding the default
Spark Mobile theme via a compiler argument or some other way?

thx

Re: How To Use New SDK Skins?

Posted by leejk <le...@yahoo.com>.
Ok, so after setting up the flex 4.14 sdk, I am getting this compiler error
after following the recommendation in the wiki on getting the skins to
appear in the simulator:

Error:[Ipg-Mobile (module IpgApplication)]: Unable to resolve a class for
include: mx.utils:IOSPlatformVersionOverride.

Is this package not included in the SDK?

Re: How To Use New SDK Skins?

Posted by leejk <le...@yahoo.com>.
Nevermind... found this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=50856172

It sounds like the new skins automatically apply themselves.