Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by John Robson <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/07 06:27:31 UTC

Wizard - Confirm Hosts locked in "Preparing"

Hi everyone.

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 64 bits, my cluster has 4 servers: 00-03; I
installed Ambari in the server 00 and I'm trying install the HDP in all
servers.

The problem is in the "Cluster Install Wizard" > "Confirm Hosts". The
Wizard is stuck there for hours... only show the Status message:
"Preparing" and nothing happen.

https://i.imgur.com/06M8wm3.png?1

Someone has some idea about what could be the problem?

Thank you in advance.
John

ps.: I'm using this server
"http://www.acmemicro.com/Product/12418/Supermicro-Hadoop-FatTwin-Server-F617H6-FTL+-4-Nodes-4U-DP-Xeon-E5-2600-LGA2011-DDR3-Fixed-3-5-HDD-R1620W-SYS-F617H6-FTL+"

Re: Wizard - Confirm Hosts locked in "Preparing"