Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 21:46:46 UTC

New replay approach giving problems

I'm trying out the new replay capability against .NET using the latest
axis2 trunk and sandesha2 trunk.

When Axis2 terminates the sequence the response comes back as a
TerminateSequence too. Here is the message:

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
xmlns:r="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm"
xmlns:a="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
   <s:Header>
      <r:SequenceAcknowledgement>
         <r:Identifier>urn:uuid:495c4583-818f-453d-8837-135ba21f172c</r:Identifier>
         <r:AcknowledgementRange Lower="1" Upper="1"/>
         <netrm:BufferRemaining
xmlns:netrm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2006/05/rm">8</netrm:BufferRemaining>
      </r:SequenceAcknowledgement>
      <a:Action
s:mustUnderstand="1">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/TerminateSequence</a:Action>
   </s:Header>
   <s:Body>
      <r:TerminateSequence>
         <r:Identifier>urn:uuid:A1294295A53C61C4931174412901305</r:Identifier>
      </r:TerminateSequence>
   </s:Body></s:Envelope>

As far as I can tell the Axis2 system is treating this second TS as a
response and therefore the WS-Addressing handler is complaining that
it doesn't have a wsa:MessageID relationship header.

Here is the report:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: A required header representing a Message
Addressing Property is not present
       at org.apache.sandesha2.workers.SenderWorker.checkForSyncResponses(SenderWorker.java:572)
       at org.apache.sandesha2.workers.SenderWorker.run(SenderWorker.java:329)
       at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
       at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: A required header representing
a Message Addressing Property is not present
       at org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerAddressingFault(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:346)
       at org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerMessageAddressingRequiredFault(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:275)
       at org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingValidationHandler.checkMessageIDHeader(AddressingValidationHandler.java:160)
       at org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingValidationHandler.invoke(AddressingValidationHandler.java:50)
       at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:383)
       at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:203)
       at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:131)
       at org.apache.sandesha2.workers.SenderWorker.checkForSyncResponses(SenderWorker.java:565)

Paul
--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: New replay approach giving problems

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

For some reason I'm not seeing this exception :-(
Is the failure happening at the server side or the client side ?

According to the trace u hv sent the failure seems to be due to a missing
MessageID header ( not a RelatesTo). Can there be anything wrong with the
way Addressing has been engaged ?

Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,