Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com> on 2019/02/04 20:31:14 UTC

Re: CloudStack Collab Conference Brazil

We will try to keep the website, http://br.cloudstackcollab.org/, up to
date with the details of the event as new information is available.  I just
figured I would mention that since Rafael didn't mention it in his email.
:)

Cheers,

*Will Stevens*
Chief Technology Officer
c 514.826.0190

<https://goo.gl/NYZ8KK>

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
Thirty-minute time slots might be a good move. We did that at CCC Budapest in 2014.

On 2/7/19, 11:23 AM, "Giles Sirett" <gi...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

    Thanks Rafael - looks good

    My guess is that the slots may be pre-defined by the event organisers to sync with breaks,etc , but if theyre not.......

    A 50 min is quite a long talk.
    If you are expecting a lot of good submissions , 30 minute slots could give 11 people the opportunity  to talk. From experience, the more speakers, the more attendees tend to come along with those speakers

    Kind regards
    Giles

    giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
    www.shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: CloudStack Collab Conference Brazil

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
I think we can do as Gilles said. If not 30min. slots, 25min. ones then.

I will check with them. Thanks for the suggestion.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: CloudStack Collab Conference Brazil

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.