Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Dj...@nokia.com on 2001/01/05 23:43:01 UTC

Changing Namespace Attribute Name

Apache lib automatically builds envelope with "ns+PrefixIndex" like in the
example I have here. Is there a way to change that ?  I mean can I change
"ns1" for, say, "m"  on the fly ?  I searched through the api, but did not
see the method dealing with that.

Any ideas anyone ?

//------------------------

POST / HTTP/1.0
Host: localhost:8080
SOAPAction: "urn:application-interface-service#OpenUserSession"

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<ns1:OpenUserSession xmlns:ns1="urn:application-interface-service"
<ApplicationIdentity xsi:type="xsd:string">1099</ApplicationIdentity>
</ns1:OpenUserSession>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelop