Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve <sw...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/28 23:46:35 UTC

Tomcat Cache Problem-- need a prescribtion

Hi Everyone,

I'm having a cache problem with Tomcat 4.03.
Everytime changes are made to my jsp files I have to
delete the cache files located in
C:\Tomcat4\work\localhost\_ directory or else the old
code gets executed instead of the new code. For those
of you how may run into this problem later on the
directory listed above contains the compiled code for
my jsp files.

This wouldn't be as much of an issue if I wasn't in
the coding/testing stage of my application, but
unfortunately I am.

This problem started occuring a few days ago, I
haven't made any changes to the configurations since I
started working on my application, so I'm not sure why
this problem is occuring now, considering it was
working a fine previously.

Thank you, for your help.

Steve