Posted to -deprecated@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.fr> on 2001/02/24 15:25:57 UTC

Re: [POLL] General Consensus, Round 2 - J2EEUnit

Hi,

I would be very happy to donate J2EEUnit to the Apache project ! ... hey, it
already uses Ant build scripts, the Jakarta look and feel for it's web site,
it has test suites for Tomcat,  ... :)

However, when I registered it on SourceForge, I chose the first license in
the list (I didn't know which one to choose ... :)) which happened to be the
GPL one. Would that be a problem ? Is it possible to change a license ?

Thanks.
Vincent.

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
Vincent Massol wrote:
> However, when I registered it on SourceForge, I chose the first license in
> the list (I didn't know which one to choose ... :)) which happened to be the
> GPL one. Would that be a problem ? Is it possible to change a license ?

You still own the code, Vincent. SourgeForge is just help you distribute
it. The only person who could take issue with you changing the license
under a later release, is you ;-)

Welcome aboard!

-T.

Re: [POLL] General Consensus, Round 2 - J2EEUnit

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.